Object 519 doesn't exist (image, product_offer)
Objective: Improve the performance of hockey goaltender pads and maintaining a high level of mobility by keeping a low mass.
Challenge: Reduce the weight and the water absorption of the pads while ensuring the absorption of energy to reduce puck rebounds.
- Use a moulded part of EPE, a very resilient, lightweight and hydrophobic material to replace the core of the pad
- Perfect match of the part with the other components
- Easy installation of design-integrated moulding anchors
- Optimize the density to absorb the energy of hockey pucks flying at more than 100 mph (160 km/h)
- Efficient shock absorption to avoid injuries
Result: The ultra-lightweight pads allow the goaltenders to move faster and make more saves. The EPE core remains dry, so light throughout the game, and its high resilience helps absorb shocks efficiently.