In order to design protective packaging and ensure the safe transportation of sensitive and dangerous products, Polymos must follow very strict requirements & specifications that are governed by the International Safe Transit Association (ISTA).
Polymos’ expertise with expanded polymers (EPS, EPP, EPE) allows designs with the full advantage of these materials exceptional properties. The designs can meet the strict requirements of the military industry (mil-specs A-A-59135 and A-A-59136) as well as the United Nations (UN) standards for the transportation of hazardous products.
Expanded resins are often used in the manufacturing of protection gear for the members of the civil forces, firemen, police and military officers. Therefore, they can benefit daily of the advantageous properties of Polymos’ engineered air.
EPS, EPP and EPE foam products can also be integrated into leisure equipment. Their featherweight combined with their strength & resilience are well suited for the design of innovative and protective applications.
- Hockey helmets
- Cycling helmets
- Horseback riding helmets
- Floating vests and accessories
- Cushioning, protective or comfort
- Martial arts equipment
- Fitness equipment (RollR®)
- Resilient playground underlayment
- Toys: stackable blocks, planes, ships, etc.
- Lightweight and waterproof moulded seats
- Floating components (pool and boat)
- Cooler: hot/cold, trips, fishing, picnics, etc.
- Bait containers (fishing)
- Insulating sleeve for drinks